Friday, November 29, 2013

Call me...

Call me she says...lol
 
That one still cracks me up.
 
Nice try with Nicholas over Thanksgiving as well.
 
Wednesday AM 7:30, phone rings, some random 812#.
"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Nich ask. "No, I don't answer calls I don't know who they are from" I say. "Could be Virgie" he says out of the blue. "If it's her she can leave a message or she can call me from her 520 number, that's the only one I will ever answer, I've told her this". He just smiles and goes about his day.
 
Two more times during the day he ask "Are you excited about Thanksgiving dad?" Twice? The boy never ask if I am excited about Thanksgiving, never. "Yeah, of course I am, we get to hang out with everybody, cook my turkey, watch some football why wouldn't I be excited about it?" 
 
Nice try. I can see ya comin a mile away theses days. You were a lot more subtle this time around than you were for my birthday, I'll give you that.
 
Nothing going on tonight, or all weekend. Patch was last weekend. We don't even have a DT listed. Could be chit chatting away in gmail, but no, she got better plans for her self, shes a "rules girl"...what a crock of shit...
 
Seen through your shenanigans from day one missy...
 
You can't fool your self sweetheart, nice try though, much more subtle this time around.
 
Love you.
Peace.

No comments: