Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I can't...

I'm frustrated because can't become the man I know I am supposed to be.
 
I will try harder at anything I decide to attempt.
I will be more faithful to my faith.
I will be calmer at times.
I will be a better parent.
I will be a better "rock" for our family.
I will be a better leader.
I will laugh harder.
And longer.
I will have more fun.
I will have more patients.
I wil be more sympathetic to others...
 
with you as my wife than I can just me by myself.
 
Not that I am that bad at some of those things already but I want to be the absolute best possible man I can be, because it's what I want to be and what you deserve. I know I'll let you down from time to time, we all do. The point here is to find that "special someone" who you want to be your absoulte best for.
I hope you feel the same.
I got a sneakin' feeling you do.

 
 
 

No comments: