Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh...


Oh we are going to cry so many tears of joy when we finally meet up :-).
 
When ever you get close things always happen around me to try and disrupt my peace.
Well, other than the peace I don't have cause we haven't gotten married yet, but that's different.
I'm talking bout the evil one coming and trying to distract or keep this from happening.
He's tried.
It don't work.
Truck been running rough last week or so, water in the gas tank.
I think it sweats sitting in the garage not being driven that much for eight months and then when I do start driving it it's cold outside and it starts acting up.
Anyway, it did it last year, did the same exact thing this year.
Just gotta go to the store and put the treatment in it that gets out the water.
Takes a few tank fulls.
It's way better.
Still not there but almost.
It just stresses me out until it works it's way out that's all.
Nich's talking about a game he wants and in my head I'm like "Dude, I just hope we make it to Granny's."
 
Then tonight he calls and says the dryer is making a sound like a siren?
I think the mice got in the dryer vent.
Whatever, it's just a dryer, not what I am interested in at this point :-).
Got to get a new one then we just go get a new one.
 
Point is, things like this always seem to happen when you come close.
 
 But I got more important things on my mind.
Like you.
And us.
Forever.
Peace.

No comments: