Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm serious...

I'm serious.
I want this to be where we spend our Christmases.
Once Nich is gone, or sometime during the season(s) even before he is, when we can manage to get away together, I want us to always spend a night here every year.
Sixty eight miles away from our home.
Our tradition.
I want to wear a suit for dinner, and I want you in that fine lil black dress.
Need another one? Okay, whatever we gotta do, that's what I want to do to make this happen.
Hose, heels, garter, no panties :-).
Can you imagine sitting through dinner and knowing whats going to happen later?
How much excitement would that bring to the situation?
I want to sit right there in one of those chairs and have a 18-21 year old bourbon to close out the night with.  
If they don't have one (I'll call ahead) I'll bring my own.
I'll say something to management about it.
Very classy, very polite, tell them we plan on coming every year and I would like it if they would stock_____. (Fill in the blank).
A place like this?
Yeah, they would do that for their guest.
Years from now when we walk in the place they will be like "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Hollifield, we've been expecting you".
The entire staff will know us by name. 
We will be that couple sitting there and the manager will be saying "See that couple right there. They have been coming here every year for going on 15 years now."
I just want to be able to sit back and soak it all in.
Just take it all in.
Just be able to absorb the beauty of the place with my beauty.
 
 
 
 

No comments: