Thursday, March 27, 2014

As long

 
as I know she is reading them?
 
Then I'll keep posting them.
I plan on always doing so.
It's become a part of my life.
 
Why does she stay up all night 1+ing post?
10's of thousands of page views?
Must like something.
 
So you tell me.
Who has a life?
The one with time on his hands at his job that doesn't mind to write blog post?
Or the one staying up all night to see what was said?
 
Two peas in a pod if you ask me.
 
Yahoo first time in months the other night.
Now this bull shit from someone who is obviously not Virgie.
 
Gimme a break.
Time getting close.
Somebody knows it.
Testing, making sure, just like always.
Never once fooled me.
Maybe for a minute lol.
But that's about it.
 
If she wanted me out of her hair she would have said so once and for all a long time ago.
Things I said to her would make a dominatrix blush.
Restraining orders would have been issued.
Law would have been at my door, etc.
And she never would have talked to my son.
 
Like I don't know whats up.
Yall killin' me.
All of ya.
 
Give it a rest.

No comments: