Sunday, March 30, 2014

Walked...


into church just a few minutes late and  guess who is sitting on the back pew with his two boys?

Yep. Christian.
His babysitter was with him two, his other one that's like a junior in High School.
She watched them all last summer.
She is great with the boys
I was so glad he was there.
Made my day :-).

Alan stayed at mom's and had some Chilli for lunch.
Nich was tired, he stayed home.
Alan came over for a bit and watch some music videos.
Rare for Alan to come over here when he was going back to Owensboro.
Whatever, enjoyed his company.
Mom took Nich to owensboror and got his hair cut.
Bought him a book on C++.
Nice.
I went riding.
Only bout an hour and a half.
Tried to call Dave and see about watchin the game.
ATT was having issues most of the day.
Couldn't get a hold of Dave.
Decided to drive by...I figured if their are a lot of cars in the driveway then Laura's family is there and I would just go home.
They were there.
Just not my kind of people.
On the way home I thought, I bet Christian is home.
His boys lol.
JR, what a riot.
Now the little one is running around lol.
We watched the game.
More like I watched the game.
He watched the kids.
Whatever, I got to visit them anyway.
Great game.
Unreal shot Harrison made.
Came home.
Cleaned out frig.
Baking a chicken. 
Laundry started.
Bills done.
Chillin.
Lovin' you.
Like always.
70 degrees, riding to work tomorrow.
45-50 degrees comin home Wed AM :-).
Good stuff.

Peace.




No comments: