Monday, March 31, 2014

I...

understand you've been through a lot.
I understand Nicholas been through a lot.
 
I am rarely like this, but here goes...
 
What about me?
What about what I have been through?
Who is really giving a shit about what I go through everyday?
Will this be the day?
Will I get an address?
Does she really love me that much?
Are we really going to do this?
 
I am at the end of my fucking rope, I know something is going on, I have been able to tell for a while now.
Nobody else worried about anything at all and I get to sit here an deal with all the stress...nice, thanks, appreciate it.
 
I ain't shitting!
In a month my insurance premium is going to go up between $150 - $400 a month.
Were fucking sunk and your playing little girl games to complete some fucking fairytale?
Yeah...like I said thanks.
 
Love you Lucy, but this shit has to stop.

No comments: