Monday, March 31, 2014

Hey...



So if you were told to choose between loving me and breathing you would use your last breath to tell me you loved me?
 
That's nice and all.
I'll believe it when you say it to me.
 
Yes I can make your hips stir lol.
 
Did you leave your whole world to be with me?
Did you?
How am I supposed to know when you won't say anything to me?
Breaks my heart.
 
Walked in to work to see an e-mail stating that my insurance is probably going up $75 - $200 a pay period.
What single parent can afford that?
Even changing my deductions on my taxes I'll be going backwards.
I'm drowning over here.
The time for this nonsense has long been over.
If you love me then put my mind at ease somehow.
 
I don't know how Nich and I will make it.
I really don't at this point.
 
That's where I am at.
Where are you at?
Cause I honestly have no idea.
 
See why I said I wouldn't give a two week notice?
Fuck this place.
Enough.
 
 

No comments: