Monday, June 23, 2014

Lets see...


came home Fri AM
woke up around 2 PM.
got gravel
called my attorney on the way
left a very perturbed voice mail for her
let her know I wasn't happy
that this had went on long enough
"It's been a God Damn year Carol!"
excuse me, sorry, I don't like that but I said it.
Told her Joanna was responsible for every penny till she signed her rights away.
Period.
That was the only deal I was going to sign off on.
Ever.
Or just leave everything just like it is and she is not seeing him, the EPO still in effect and she can just keep owing money that I will get back when she gets her taxes or somehow, didn't matter to me
Pretty much the message was I need resolution, I had had enough
I think she got the picture
More on that later
came home
tried to lay back down
couldn't sleep
got up
did the weed eating
was so aggravated with things, just too much uncertainty about to much for far to long, you, Joanna, Janet on my nerves etc...
Just decided to take out my frustrations on a ton of gravel.
got half of it done
took a long ass break
finished the rest
it rained, right when I was done
I mean hard
big drops
I just stood out in it for a bit
felt great
cooled me off
My plan for stopping the water from getting in the garage seems to have worked :-)
Chilled out the rest of the pm
In bed by 1 AM.

Was going to go to wal-mart early Sat AM
Nich wanted to go to Gamestop
Gamestop doesn't open till 9.
We went around then
I was checking my checking account balance and something wasn't right
It was much higher than anticipated.
I know I paid the mortgage I thought...
HER CHILD SUPPORT WAS INTERCEPTED FROM HER TAX RETURN!!
I couldn't believe it.
Spent $230 just getting caught up/stocked up on stuff
I asked Nich
Do you think I would be buying all this if that hadn't happened?
"Nope."
"Thats right we would have waited till Friday, next check etc...

Janet is having trouble with Troy (Huberts son) getting the title transfered into her name for the vehicle she bought for Hubert.
This is just stupid.
Who just goes and buys a vehicle for an 80 year old man and puts it in his name?
Never should have happened.
I get the feeling Troy wants the vehicle to sell it to help offset some of the cost of the funeral.
Janet pretty much said as much but I will have to find out.
Legally it's his.
Morally?
Well, I don't think so.
Now if he wants Janet to pay to transfer the title then I think she should.
Why should this guy get stuck with a tax bill and charges for transferring a title that he didn't have anything to do with?
Bottom line, he should transfer the title and she should pay for it.
Nichs all "Well you don't own her." I said "Yeah, but I get to clean up all the messes, seems liked she would have had good enough sense to ask somebody how she should handle the situation."
She didn't and she doesn't. 
No other way to say it. 
She spent $248 on Huberts dog that should have been put out of it's misery years ago and nobody else wants. 
Thing can't hardly walk, arthritis in its legs, hair falling out etc...then she complained to me about taking Nich out for lunch and dinner while he was up here?
It didn't sit very well with me at all.
Like she can't fix a simple lunch?
Grill a burger?
Grilled chz?
But she can spend $248 on a dog that's not even hers?
Whatever.
Always acts like she doesn't have any choices.
Anyway, I told her I would ride out to meet with Troy, full leathers, dorag, sunglasses whole 9 yards...
Just to tell him he should do the right thing.
She didnt text back, I'll see her in the AM.

Now where were we?
Oh yeah, got back from Wal mart.
Washed and waxed the truck.
Took 3-4 hours or so.
Looks great.
Nich was spending the night at a buddies house.
Alan was up for someting and he stopped by for a few.
Nich and Alan left.
Daddy went and got in Christians pool.
They were taking naps.
Then they were leaving for dinner.
I drank four ice cold bud lights in about 40 minutes.
Not like me.
I mean they went down as easy and as fast as ice water. 
Too fast.
Went home, fell asleep from 7-9.
Went back to Christians at 9:30.
Met his sister and her husband and kids that were up visiting from Miami.
Nice, glad to have met them.
His brother and his wife and kids were there as well.
I became a kids fav as I got in the pool with them.
Had some of Christians apple pie moonshine, just a sip. 
I liked the batch he had previous but whatever it was okay.
Went home, crashed hard, sun, pool, cleaning truck, sip of shine, four beers nap etc...

Went to church.
I don't know how much longer I am gonna keep going there.
People don't speak.
Mom volunteered to do some typing, lady was handing out assignments and was standing right next to her and just ignored her as well.
Makes me sick.
Any way, had lunch at moms just her and Al and me.
Needed a bunch more stuff at wal mart I had forgot about.
Just wanted to go get my stuff, come home, get back in Christians pool.
Go to put stuff in car after shopping and?
Truck key won't open the door.
I had taken the keyless entery thingamabobbie off as I don't like to ride with a big wad of keys in my pocket.
Al to the rescue...like always lol.
Al comes over to walmart with my and the extra keyless entry thing.
Door opens right up.
I locked it and tried it again with the key and guess what?
Yep key worked lol.
Al saw the whole thing, he just stood there and smiled and shook his head.
Back home, unpack.
Swim
Kids love me lol.
Now Christian and his brotherinlaw are both in the pool with us.
Only took two beers this time lol, knew what happened yesterday, summer, sun, pool, ice cold beer? Just works.
Hung out for an hour.
Nich was home when I had finally made it back from Walmart.
Had a lil while to chill.
Went to grannys to give Al his fathers day gift.
Tried to help mom with her VCR.
VCR lol.
Whatever, we got a plan.
There are old videos that came with her sewing machine and her surger she needs to reference several times a year.
Al don't know how to switch imputs, I don't understand how they have things set up etc, nobody knows what channel to put the TV on to get signal from VCR.
Pretty much just a fiasco.
Think the plan of action going forward is just hook up that VCR to a TV that is soely to be used to watch her sewing VHS tapes.
Problem solved.
Turn on TV.
Turn on VCR.
Press play.
Leave it alone, don't ever touch it again.
Got home.
Had an hour and a half to ride.
Went by the lady's house who used to give Nicholas a ride home when she was picking up her daughter.
Her and her husband and their neighboor who just to go to our church were there.
Gave her a ride on the bike.
She always wanted to go.
She enjoyed it.
Went and visited Dave for a few.
His "boys" are largely males.
Sucks...
Came home.
Sat on the porch with my 70+ year old Winchester bolt action 22.
Got a coon drinkin all my hummingbird nectar.
Saw him.
Nich didn't wanna hold the light for me to shoot him.
Fired a shot.
Scared him off.
Kept checking to see if he had came back or not.
He never did.
Went to bed around 2 AM.
Got up and came here.
The hummingbird feeder was empty again aaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!
Oh, it's on with him now lol.
Got an email from Carol with an attachment that she sent to Joannas attourney for her to sign forfitting her rights.
No strings attached.
Life is good Lucy.
Bout to be a whole lot better sweetheart.

Love you.





No comments: