Friday, August 22, 2014

I mean


"I don't understand.
I just don't understand and I got enough other bullshit swirling around my head."

It's the truth.
Somebody needs to explain things to me.
I'm a mess right now not knowing whats up.
Okay, maybe I'm always a mess and it's just worse now but that's  the point lol.

Church.
School.
Work.
You\Us.

The last time I was up here I was eating dinner on Tuesday PM.
Janet calls.
She rarely does.
I thought something was wrong, or I forgot some thing.
She says, completely out of the blue, after we had already talked for 35-40 minutes before I left:
"Are you mad at me?"
(You really think you have to ask that Lucy if thats the case?")
"No"
"Well you never ask me how I am doing any more or if I want to go have lunch."
"I'm not mad Janet."
"Well we can talk about it when your up here next time."

So now, I'm already exhausted and going into patch night and afterwards I have to go listen to her happy horse shit about nothing.
It just wears me out.
I don't have time for it.
I only get good rest when I am up here.
My not wanting to not have lunch with her has nothing to do with not wanting to spend time with her and everything with me wanting to get rest for myself.
Is it that hard to understand?
It's exactly what I am going to tell her.
Couple of times before last she was telling me about wanting me to help her turn her den into an office and rearrange her Living room and...

aint no fucking way...

To get her Laptop out of the kitchen.
Rearrange two rooms to move a laptop that she hardly uses.
This is the kind of shit that put Dad in his grave early.
It's the truth.

I just wanted a place to sleep, and take a shower, thats all I ever asked from her.
You would think I was the one that took $10,000 or $5000 from her, or was one of the other low life hangers-on that she keeps company with like her former housekeeper or Hubert both of which she gave untold thousands.

She spends more on her three dogs in a month than we got in savings and is better off than 90% of the country and all she does is complain about how bad she has it?
I can't take her bullshit much longer.

Honestly?
I know Janet.
I've known her for 37?, 38 years?
Dad told me a long time ago when I was very little:
"She is scared when she gets older you won't come around any and she will be all by herself."
Seems like those days are here and that is whet is driving her behavior if you ask me.
It could go either way.
When we are gone I may very well want to come spend time with her, or if she keeps acting like this I may not.
Up to her, not me.
(Remember the mission I am on? Stomping out bullshit? Everybody's but yours?).

Everybody else left her, it ought to say something.

She also asked if I was bring Nicholas up here Labor Day weekend.
She said I said that I was.
I told her no, I didn't remember saying that at all and we were going shopping in Evansville.
Think about it for a second.
I work off that Friday AM.
How am I supposed to get Nicholas, bring him back up  here for the weekend, stay up here and work Monday and Tuesday when he is only out of school on Monday?
I guess I am to take him back home after working Monday PM and come back up and work Tuesday PM after taking him home?
It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

Anyway, so now she is upset and I get to deal with her after Patch night.

Nice...

Just want my wife Lucy.
Just want it to be us and our bullshit, not anybody elses.

I'll deal with her in the AM.
But if this aint gonna work no more?
So be it.
Thats where it registers on my bullshit meter.
She think I don't have or won't make other options\arrangements.
She is sorely mistaken.

Just wanted to let you know whats going on.

Thats the same weekend Christian wanted me to cook.
Aint doin that either.

Next Sat AM, Nicholas and mom and I are going to Evansville to get him some clothes.
Period.
Anybody that don't like it?

Fuck em.
Except you lol.
You I would make arrangements for.

Love you Bambi.

No comments: