Sunday, June 21, 2015

It's not



gonna quit till I know.
I can tell you right now thats how this one is going to be :-(.
At least I didn't take any meds.
Shit makes me a zombie the day of and the day after.
No thanks.
Just soon work my way through things.
However long it takes.

I love you.
More than I ever thought it possible for anybody to ever love anyone.
Thats how much.
I think we are as perfect a match as ever comes along.
I think we can have a wonderful, full, fun life ahead of us.
If we both didn't think so we would have flown the coup a long long time ago.

Here's the thing.
My peace of mind comes first and foremost.
I won't sacrifice it to gain the world.
Period.
It doesn't have a price tag.
It can't be bought.
Nobody can afford it.
No one.
No price.
Ever.
Its priceless.

Yes, it's missing somewhat right now lol.
But I've had it before.
And I'll have it again.
And I'll have it on my terms.
Cause otherwise?
It's not worth havin'.

All I have wanted since the divorce with Joanna 13 years ago is peace of mind.
It seems to come and go.
But I will get it back.
And this time?
It's gonna stick around for a while.
A good while.

I've come to far to have all I ever wanted staring at me right in the face to just throw it all away.
I will have my peace of mind soon, one way or another, I'll have it.

Promise.

No comments: