Wednesday, October 21, 2015

:-).



Feeling a lot better.


You know?
I would have rather laid there by the side of the road and bled out than to live some dreadful 9-5 or shift work shitty job for peanuts that always got you reaching to do more, proving yourself 24/7 for raises that don't ever catch you up to where you should have been before you even started and bosses that never should have been hired in the first place, let alone be capable of doing your job or sometimes even understanding what it is that you do.

Fuck that. Did it longer than I should have.


I got my perspective clear finally on 
"The Great Green River Ferry Day Adventure."post.


Boils down to I would rather have done 29,000 miles on back roads and laid it down twice than to have never done it to begin with. People know it. They hate it. It's got nothing to do with them and everything to do with how I wanna live. Motorcycling is like life. Life is unpredictable. One second every thing's cool. Next minute it's all crazy. In a second it can be gone, no more, forever. So whats the difference? We start dying the second were born. We only got one shot, better enjoy it.

Lost most of my pics lol. They were on the desktop. Deleted them from the camera already. Got a few. Gotta find some online,  transfer some from phone etc. Gonna suck putting it together without all the right pics. 

Turns out The military leader I most resemble personality wise according to a Facebook Quiz lol is...drum role please...Fredrick the Great. Brilliant tactician, favored small quick wars that used limited resources. He led by example a lot. He got his horse shot out from underneath him six times. Do you think anybody ever told him not to get back on his horse? I doubt it. If they did they didn't for long. They knew it was a futile effort real soon I bet.

Anyway I got it pretty much in my head, just a matter of doing it.  I wasn't but a few miles from Paradise, John Prine, a TVA power plant I believe, Life lessons etc :-). 

I'll get to it sometime soon. 

Promise.

No comments: