Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I



love how a man is supposed to always send cute text to his significant other :-).
Always :-).
Even after three years and change :-).
Ya think she might have returned the favor by now.
But nooooooooooooooooo, the ice princess reigns supreme!
Lol.
Nice try.
I got two words for ya.
Parking garage :-).
Those two words like my ultimate trump card :-).
Nothing ever beats them.
And you can't deny it :-).
But I digress.
Oh but lord have mercy if the boy ever stops sending his significant other cute text lol.
Perfectly okay not to return the favor lol.
For over three years and some change now.
But damn it boy you better keep it up lol.
Get it?
"keep it up".
Bahahahahahahahaha
Or there is hell to pay.
Thats some awesome shit right there.
I don't know how I ever got by without it :-).

Love ya Bambi.

No comments: