Sunday, October 18, 2015

I promise



you, I was just singing "God of Wonders" to myself.
I walked out on the back deck to look at the sky.
A meteor blazed right across the sky where I was looking :-).
Good sign Lucy :-).

I was playing that song this AM when the computer crashed.
I though man, the evil one is all about this not happening.
I was playing it cause it was going to my good morning to you this AM.

I'll take a day ending like this, over one starting like this any day :-).

Got Nich's computer where it's serviceable for me for now.
Just gotta delete a bunch of programs, add drives, programs, get all my stuff set up like I like :-).
It's just peace meal stuff from here, lil here lil there.
I should be done with most of it sometime tomorrow.
I think adblock in Chrome was the culprit.
We'll see.

Not gonna matter much more here in a bit :-).

What I'm doing needed to be done anyway.
Better to go ahead and do it now and get it out of the way.

Love you.
Nite.

No comments: