Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's just



crazy how things work.
I could sit here all day and post the other 40+ quotes I took screenshots of from this e-book and I'm only half way through it.

Whats crazy is Tony, my buddy in the NOC back in the day gave me this e-book..
He gave me a lot of things and I had them all saved on my desktop and would fiddle around looking through and reading them from time to time.
When my computer crashed?
This was the only thing from Tony I had left.
Made it's way to my desktop on Nicholas old machine somehow.
Been cleaning things up, deleting things off the desktop I'm no longer working on or interested in getting rid of dupliucate files and such and then yesterday?
I opened this up.
Couldn't put it down.
Of all the things Tony gave me, this just happened to be the thing I had left.
I just happened to open it up yesterday.
Crazy.
Or maybe not.
Depends on how you look at it I guess.

Love you Lucy.

No comments: