Friday, September 29, 2017

Isaiah Part 3



For whatever reason these really resonated.
(to relate harmoniously)


Isaiah 48:10-11


See, I have refined you, though not as silver;
I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this.
How can I let myself be defamed?
I will not yield my glory to another.

Isaiah 50:4


The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue,
to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.

Isaiah 54:17


no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord.

I'll let people figure out who the servants of the lord are if they don't already know.


Isaiah 57:1


The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.

(They're about to understand )

No comments: