Wednesday, September 27, 2017

While



we're talking about right-wing, reactionary, corporate fascist apologist fucks?




Not gonna leave this guy out.
(Ben Shapiro)

Overheard about two minutes of a speech of his the other day and I wanted to morph into data packets and worm my way through the cloud and find him.

Two minutes.
All it took.

Flat out wrong on two major points one of which will be covered in another post to follow:

Paraphrasing here but close enough

"Income inequality doesn't matter, it's nothing.
What makes you think you have the moral imperative to decide how much wealth someone has?"


I'll just go ahead and flip that one one it's head:

What gives the 1%, or better yet,
the .1% of the 1%,
the right to buy the attorneys,
the statehouses,
the United States Congress
and the judiciary? 
To make the rules in their favor?


What fucking moral imperative do they have?
They don't.

It's flat out greed.

Why is this huckster doing their bidding?
Oh I don't know, lets see.
Greed.
He's making a buck.
Period.

I could give his speeches for him.
I've heard this nonsensical drivel longer than he is old.
I know these speeches like the back of my hand.
As my buddy David Lash said once:
"Bitch! I got shirts older than you."

I'll gladly take him and all the likes of him on, anywhere, anytime.
Minimal prep time.
No notes

Anybody that knows me?
Who really knows me and has for a while?
I don't know how they could think I wasn't prepped for this my whole life.
I'm chomping at the bit.

Luke 12:11-12

“When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”

He will leave with his tail between his legs.
He will wish he never saw the likes of me.
Do it for free.
Or donate proceeds to charity.
It will be a pleasure.

Paradigm shift.
Sea-change.
Comin.

Defending the rights of the 1% to make a buck.
Disgusting.
And we wonder why campuses are in flames?

Nich told me years ago and he was absolutely right:

"My generation isn't going to put up with this like yours did, we are going to fight fire with fire."




No comments: