Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dear



Ms Barks:

"inspired by a star"

What?
lol.
What star?
Who said anything bout a star lol?

"It's an exchange.
I respond to you.
I build this relationship to you.
I learn what you love, what inspires you, what you expect.

You've done an amazing job. 
Better than could ever have been expected
I'm just not used to people doing things for me, or caring all that much.
You just get desensitized to it after a while. I'm sure you can relate.
I just always kinda thought this. What you just said above.
To many times, for to long of a period now,
I would just mention something and then the next thing I know
I got a picture coming my way of what I just talked about :-).
It's just surreal to me that it's happening.
Im dense. 
Even when I know wassup, 
I'm dense.
It's just me, you get used to it after a while.
You'll think I'm playing at first.
Then you'll remember, "Oh yeah, he means it, he's not pretending, he really doesn't know or can't remember." Reference Cosmos if need be. Or? Reference: I'm just not used to people doing things for me, or caring all that much. You just get desensitized to it after a while.

I only hope to continue to grow through this connection.

Me too. Or I don't see the point.

I'm proud of the pictures I take
and the captions I write,
the people I meet
and the adventures I live.

You should be.
I would be too.
They are amazing.

But if I can't share it and connect through energy?
Whats the point?

There would be none.

It's the connection we create that inspires me to keep going."

Me too.

Im just ready to start living it.
Not seeing it, talking about it.
I know. Live in the moment. I get it.
Not everybody gets paradise laid out right in front of them day after day.
Then gets told to not look forward to it.
Others have said it would have drove them insane by now.
Not me. Not yet anyway lol. 27 days or whatever lol.

Always keep in mind,
Not everybody has the perspective you do from your experience.

While others of us may like to be more like that?
Without that experience?
It's a lil harder for some of us to come by I guess is what I'm saying.

I love you.
Keep up the good work :-).

Your husband.

I told you you need like buttons silly lol.








No comments: