Sunday, April 29, 2018

I



knew there was a message I needed to hear at church today and trust me there was.
My heads not spinning anymore.
More on that after a while.

I just feel bad for you.
Having to be so brave and honest.
Cleaning out all the cobwebs so nothing gets missed.
So that I know beforehand and hear it from you first.

Thats a lot tougher than what I go through.
The honesty and bravery just make me love you so much more.
Cause you wouldn't be doing it.
If you didn't know how things play out long term.

So while it knocks me to my feet and bruises my ego initially?
The long term effect is, 
I know how much we mean to each other.
How committed we are to doing this.
Etc.

More later.
Don't worry about me.
Keep the good stuff coming.
:-).

I love you Virgie.
I got you, you got me, he's got us.

There's just nobody else in the world for me.
There never has been.
There never will be.
So don't ever worry about that.
Yes, yes I know you do.
Don't.

We both know how this is going to go.
They're going to put us on a pedestal.
Then they're gonna knock us off.
People coming out of the woodwork etc.
We just have to brave the initial onslaught.
Then things will settle down somewhat.

Thats the part that drives me the most crazy lol.
Knowing all this already.
And just wanting it to get started.

What a life.
What a love.
That awaits for us.

Hang in there.
Worried bout you.

We got this.
Your husband.



No comments: