Sunday, April 29, 2018

Yeah


so, it's an emotional day lol.
Go figure.
They all are anymore seems like.

I'm feeling like...whatever and

I see you in that dress.

Screenshot.

I just smile.
I see you and it just all goes away.
I can't harbor regrets, grudges, stay mad, nothing.
It all just goes away when I look in your eyes.

I knew there was a message waiting for me at church.
I knew it.
I knew it ahead of time.
I could feel it.
I thought about going to the later service at Lewisport UMC.
Voice said don't you dare.

I go in.
Sit down.
It's rough.
I'm praying.
Cause I get lost.
And I get tired.
And it'all emotional and everything...

and he says...

"The love that you've had for her since you met her
is indicative of the love I have for mankind.
The love you'll share together?
Wiping each others slate clean and starting over?
Is indicative of starting a new life with Christ.
That day in the library.
I kept telling you this is what it's all about?
Well? This is whats its all about."

And immediately, the burden was lifted.
Things got easier.

Then Brother Joe says:
(Talking about his wife)

"and I realized just how important she is in my ministry.
Without her? I can't do this ministry."

He went on to say:
"Unexpected experiences/obstacles?
This is where you can hear God's voice if you walk with Christ regularly."

He said what if you got to the end,
you saw Christ and he said,
"You wasted your life"?

Lucy?
This is our calling.
Were not going to miss it sweetheart.

I love you.






No comments: