Friday, June 29, 2018

I'm game



but youre going to have to help with this a lot
And be patient with me about it.
I never was that much of a gym rat.
Really never liked it.

But I'm to the age where I need to do something 
to be and stay in better shape and I know it.
That is why I accept it.

Plus?
As long as you're around in workout clothes?
I figure I'm good :-).

I've shared my concerns about possible side effects of the 
long term taking certian medications as well.
But surely we can get me started on some kinda small regimine 
and slowly work into a full fledged routine that suits my needs.
Walks, swimming, riding bikes, surely all these can fit in here somehow.

Just be patient.
Not my thing.

But it's necessary.

I get it.
I want to be around for you as long as I can Dollbaby.
This helps with that.

I told you a long time ago I want to be the best man I can be for you.
Healthier.
Eat better.
Exercise more.
Everything.

I meant all that as much as I have everything else I've ever told you.
I love you.





No comments: