Tuesday, February 2, 2021

How

 


Matthew 22:36-40

Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

exactly do you reconcile that with not wearing a mask and/or not wanting to get vaccinated?

I mean will somebody please explain to me the mental gymnastics required so I can see how any of that would be congruent thought? Cause you know...I think all screwed up and stuff..

Second greatest commandment and people professing to be Christians are like nope, not me, doesn't apply etc.

Zion train is coming. It starting to be decision time about what side you're really on. It will show in your actions, not your words.

No comments: