Monday, February 1, 2021

I

 


reiterate:

(Word of the day BTW Lucy, now referred to as WOD for short.


There will be no pity or sympathy in the time of justice, none, zero:

Matthew 7:21-23 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’


The only way he doesn't know you is if your don't know him.

It's kinda special message to all the pretenders, posers and imposters out there of which there are plenty.

 Its:

Mark 3:28-29

Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”


So, shouldn't have been pretending, hence:

Luke 13:25

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

The master is God and the door is the gateway to heaven.


There will be no pity or sympathy in the time of justice, none, zero:

If you knew how big of a bloodbath it actually is you would have accepted Christ a long time ago. Promise ya.

No comments: