Monday, February 8, 2021

How

 


in the world?

can you go to church, 40, 50, 60, 70 years and not understand scripture? Or read the bible and not understand it? Or always skipped Revelation? There is not but one reason. Proof is in the pudding I always been told.

John 8:47

Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Or how can you go to church decades on end and not understand the fundamental building block that is, God doesn't play favorites?

In fact I gotta truckload of verses says just that and two biblical stories nobody hardly ever reads and about 5-10 hours just on that one alone.

Hebrews 5:12

In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!

It is not the time for fluff. It's just not. I like what the book The New Mystics says:

"It's time to eat meat and spit fire."




Ouch.
Landed a right that time.

It's not that Satan is afraid of me, it's that he's afraid of the power that's in me.

Romans 8:11

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. 

You have no idea the things I pray for. None. 

Lunch, anytime, anybody, whatever subjects you wanna talk about.

"I like this kinda party baby. Here all day."

I said there was a course correction coming in the Church a few years back. Look what it's a perfect time for right now? :-).


I love you honey :-).



No comments: