Thursday, February 4, 2021

The

 


thing I would ask myself if I was on the outside lookin in at this situation is this, 

"Why are these two getting blessed so much right at this particular time for?" 


Goes back to:

Occam's razor

Oh hey turns out it was developed by "a  theologian who used a preference for simplicity to defend the idea of divine miracles". Well who knew? No wonder I like it so much :-).


 "simply, the simplest explanation is usually the right one."

And:

ISAIAH 1:18

Come now, and let us reason together.

I've explained it on here a half million times seems like. Exactly what is going on with me and Lucy. I'm really not surprised so few believe, it's pretty much what I was told to expect.

Luke 16:30-31

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

But I will tell you this much:

Luke 14:28-30

“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

What we've started building? Will be finished. Period.







No comments: