Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Why in the


world?

Would you even bother going through the motions of pretending to believe if you:

Say publicly, "There's got to be another way to get to heaven."

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I mean seriously if thats honestly how you feel? And something like 70% I think according to one survey said, 70% of Christians feel this way. My question is, why aren't you worshiping at those "other ways" to get to heaven places?


Laugh and mock God publicly and on a continual basis.


And flat out deny other parts of  scripture?

Matthew 24:22

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

A spade is a spade is what I was always told. Along with beggars can't be choosers and Grin and bear it which just happens to be my most favorite one of them all.

And no, I absolutely will not let up.

It's like my buddy says:

"If you didn't do anything wrong? Then why are you acting so guilty?"

Yep.



No comments: