Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Good Morning



 My Sunshine.

My Queen.

My Everything :-).

I love you honey :-).







I was supposed to be off but they needed somebody to come in tonight for a lil while.

My finger is much better and after three, yes three trips to the pharmacy I finally got my meds for the ear infection. I've pretty much slept for two days except for helping with the wheelchair ramp yesterday.

It's all good.

I'm gonna have to remind Jose what our deal was :-).

I'll give him all I can for bout 5-6 weeks etc. but when the bike is fixed? Don't even bother come knocking on my door on my days off any more :-), he will already know my answer :-). Taking the bike over to the shop today...vroom vroom here shortly. I got covered bridges to go see, The Hickman Bend in far western KY, Eugene Debs house in Terra Haute etc :-).

I love you.

I miss you.

Bad.

TTYS honey :-).



No comments: