Saturday, May 21, 2022

Oh

 


tell me about it.





To focus on the "what" instead of the 'why" is to miss the point entirely.



Happening right now in front of peoples eyes...


Here is a question to everybody that's jealous/envious etc?


What entity do you think created the sense of humor and irony?

I'll give you a hint:


Colossians 1:15-17

The Supremacy of the Son of God

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.


The only reason the things that are coming are coming is because I never really cared about them at all.
(Okay the bike looking like I wanted is a possible exception :-).

Ask yourself, "How ironic is it for the guy that never really wanted anything, or ever really even cared if he ever had anything, gets blessings poured out in abundance and overflowing?" ya think somebody might be trying to make a point about how meaningless material things really are?

Being jealous or envious wont get you anything but depressed. Somebody else always has more, did more, is smarter, better looking, harder working etc.

Life is not a competition.
I hope we all win.






"Thank you, Lord, for what you've done for me
Thank you, Lord, for what you're doing now
Thank you, Lord, for ev'ry little thing
Thank you, Lord, for you made me sing

Say I'm in no competition
But I made my decision
You can keep your opinion
I'm just calling on the wise man's communion"


I love you baby.




No comments: