Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I still got

 


four or five more to post but they are gonna wait till after I finish working on my notes for my presentations.

Every bit of everything I have posted organized etc came over the course of 45 minutes two nights ago.

I had read the articles and had screenshots but the actual starting to write things down and get organized happened in that time frame.

I filled up 12 post it notes in a matter of 45 minutes or so. Lil here, lil there, not all at once it's just way to much, so it flows in chunks if that makes any sense.

12 post it notes evolved yesterday into what will be 10 -12 pages by the time I am done today.

5 pages tends to run about 50 - 60 minutes so were probably looking at six presentations to do over the next few days.

People wanna believe its just me doing my thing and there's not a higher power involved? 

Go right ahead. I know better.

I do what I am told.

Take it or leave it, I don't really care.


I love you honey :-).

No comments: