Saturday, August 24, 2013

IDK...

I don't know that we will ever do everything I want us to do...I don't know that the house will ever look like both of us want it to someday (purple and gold bedroom and all)...I don't know that we will ever buy kayaks I don't know if we ever see DMB at the Gorge, or anything else on my list of things I would like to do with you......so many things can go wrong with plans.

The point is, none of that matters...all I care about is my son being happy and living a life with you.

I'm just gonna keep saying it and saying it and saying it...you'll be running around the house all in a frenzy about something and I am just going to grab you and hold you tight and not say a word and you're gonna look at me with those "Let me go I got things I gotta get done eyes" and I'm just going to smile... you will be like "WTH?"...and I will look you dead in the eyes, run my fingers through your hair, kiss those sweet soft lips of yours and ask you "What could be more important than this?"

...nothing...that's what.

No comments: