Friday, May 30, 2014

You


might wanna reign your lil buddy Nicholas a lil bit. 
All I hear any more is about the phone he wants to get or the speakers he wants to get or putting a sub-woofer in the vehicle Janet is giving him. 
I'm fucking tired of it. 
Here we are getting by and I'm hearing about $400 phones and speakers? 
From somebody that doesn't have a job? 
From somebody that doesn't wanna walk outside and give me the electric meter reading when I call and ask him? 
That doesn't wanna me help shovel gravel? 

I'm fucking tired of it but you know, of course I am the bad guy, I am always the bad guy...

Tired of you, Janet, mom, James and everybody else thinking I am just tee-totally stupid with what is going on...

It's starting to come between me and him...

It simply won't be allowed...

Tread at your own risk at this point...

No comments: