Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I was

gonna post Bowfishin pics but I didn't have some on the camera that I had mixed in from Marks 10+ years ago so I will wait till I get home.

I'm sure you have seen some of Nich's from the skrillex show...

Just wanna get home and rest.

Mom said, "trust your heart, follow your dreams, trust what you feel...don't worry about anything"
(Don't ever tell her I told you that lol...)

but...

oaky...

have been...

will do...

just want my wife Lucy, hell I told you when I text you after walking you to your car the third time where I saw this goin'...lol...

Just like a woman not to believe a man lol...

so I ask you again...

why every good love story gotta start with some beautiful woman sayin...
"No!, this can't be!, 
this is not what I wanted, 
this is not how this is supposed to work out, 
I had it all planned out...
Not like this!...
But goodness there is something about that boy that I can not get out of my head...
No!...
Where is that pic of him and his son again...
Oh good lord..
No! 
This isn't supposed to be happening! 
This is so not gonna fly around here..."

Uh-huh...

we will see about that...

Love you Virgie...

No comments: