Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dear Virgie



Whatever it is I manage to achieve in this life through the power thats working through me.
How ever many people get helped, whatever it is that can be created to assist others, etc.
If it doesn't bring me closer to you, put you in my arms for the rest of my life?

Then to me?
It was all a failure.

You're all I ever wanted.
I told you that from practically day one.
Told you I don't care about the past just us going forward together etc.
I'd like to think I've proven every word.

People will say, "Well he shouldn't feel like that" lol.
Like they ever have the right to say such a thing.
What they are really saying is,
"Well I wouldn't feel like that if I was him."
Well they're not me.
They have no idea how I feel.
None.

Nobody ever has the right to tell you how you should feel about something.
They might as well be saying, "Don't be you."
Everybody has the right to their own feelings.
How ever crazy others may think they are.

I'm me.
I know how I feel.
I've known since I met you.

I love you.

Your Husband.


No comments: