Friday, April 27, 2018

Have fun.



Oh I'm gonna conquer alright.
Then I'm gonna invoke conqueror rights as well numbnuts.
Yes, numbnuts. lol.

Crickets, noise, exactly.

Well?
I would if somebody would ever let me.

Yes.
You didn't say where to type.

Yeah.
We've covered that already.
Several times now.

No thanks lol.

Seems like.

You again?

It has to be.
I just don't see it.
Keep grinding.

Already talked about that one too.

Good advice.

The dog.

Sounds good.

I like that one alot.

Doesn't do anything for me.

Great advice.

I've seen that picture somewhere before :-).
Can't imagine who lol.

Exactly.

Seen it a ton of times.

I like that club

You know?
That situation has been reversed lol.

I love the artys stuff.

Deal.

Yep.

Have I?
Do you think I'm going to?
Rest don't quit right?

K

I know.

Nice lol.

Favorite.
Screen shot

Fury.
Awesome picture.

Thank you.
I love you.









No comments: