Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Prophets


generally don't bring good news.

Isaiah 30:9-10

These are rebellious people, deceitful children, children unwilling to obey the LORD’s instruction. They say to the seers, “No more visions,” and to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us the truth. Speak to us pleasant words; prophesy illusions."

Here is the good news:

Joel 2:32

And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
    whom the Lord calls.

But you have to mean it.
Or it won't do you any good.

I'm not worried about much of anything.
I've been ready to die in this realm a long time now.
My eternity is sealed.
Forever.
Is yours?
Accept him into your heart and yours will be as well.




Oh,
and yeah,
just a lil FYI
said this a while back:


Then Paul answered, 
“Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? 
I am ready not only to be bound, 
but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”

I've said it before.
It's where I fully expect to die.
Probably assassinated.
Along with somebody else.

I love you honey.
GN.







No comments: