Tuesday, April 14, 2020

"Well



if you loose everything you ever worked for
you might as well be dead anyway."

I about lost my shit.

It's is Satans game plan explained to a T.
He's gonna take as many down with him as he can
Its such a worldly,
unbiblical
defeatist
insecure
non-resilient
position to take.

Worry bout your eternity.
Not what you loose here in this realm.

I reiterate:

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
    he enables me to tread on the heights.

Jeremiah 17:8

But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, 
whose confidence is in Him. 
He will be like a tree planted by the waters 
that sends out its roots toward the stream. 
It does not fear when the heat comes
and its leaves are always green. 
It will not worry in a year of drought or cease producing fruit.



(Lucy?
It's still there BTW.
I Was over there last week.
One of my favorite spots in the whole wide world.)

The point here is.
Many will fall away when the heat comes.
Church members that is.

Mathew 24:10

At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another

Lots of church members 
have never really experienced 
any kinda severe hardship before.
This is all a part of:

Luke 3:17 

"His winnowing fork is in his hand 
to clear his threshing floor 
and to gather the wheat into his barn
but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

And they don't understand it.
Cause they never really had to lean on their faith before.
Better start 
and soon.
Would be my advice.

I've used this scenario with several different individuals.

Joel 2 
talks about the sound of burning stubble:

"like a crackling fire consuming stubble"




So when your crawling around?
In the burned subtle field?

Looking for a few kernels of burned hard corn?

And you know the next three feet you crawl are going to be your last?

Wanna take a guess?
What you should be doing?

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

Rejoice always, pray continually, 
give thanks in all circumstances
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.




"And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my time has come
Still my soul will
Sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore
Forevermore"

Because your eternal reward is far more superior
than what ever your currently experiencing.
Thats why.
Since ya had to ask.

"Well if you loose everything you ever worked for
you might as well be dead anyway."

Or

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.

The choice couldn't be more clear.

Church members does not equal believers.
Anybody can go sit in a pew on Sunday Morning.
Show me wat you got.



No comments: