Monday, April 20, 2020

We



watched an interview with Janet Yellen 
a lil bit ago and the former head of the Fed
asserted the economy was solid pre-coronavirus.

I read much the same thing from the Fed Chair in St Louis I think it was.

No.
No the economy wasn't,
"solid"
precorona

Posted
12/2/19


"There are several “knotty structural problems” 
that he says can’t be helped by an accommodative monetary policy, 
including
 unsupportable pensions,
mounting consumer debt,
a health-care system that’s bankrupting the country,
outrageous student loan debt,
funding unwinnable wars, etc.

The “loose money” approach is actually “metastasizing” a new set of problems 
that will ultimately “bring this sucker down.” 
All that free-flowing Fed cash is nothing more than 
“socially useless financial activity” 
that, he says, enriches a few at the top and leaves the rest of the country behind."

The great recession?
Will seem like nothing when it goes down this time.

Keep trying to tell people.
It's not me doing the talking.
It's not my fault if people don't listen honey.
I'm doing my job.

I love you honey.


No comments: