Monday, March 14, 2022

As

 

I was trying to tell you earlier, 

some of us just don't get to live, "As in the days of Noah" we got to much work to do. 

And besides:



Kinda where were working towards :-). Always a work in progress, all of us.

Hopefully we get here pretty quick, writing is such a great catharsis.


Or as a friend of mine put it, Just:




Exactly...

It's what we do...


The great thing about walking most everywhere I go here lately?

I don't really care about gas prices, (except to the extent that it harms others)

The great thing about not having any money?

I don't have to worry about standing in line when the bank runs come or losing my home when the interest rates rise.

I read somewhere a long time ago:

"There is a freedom that comes with not having an attachment to things."

I just read last week where some ancient Greek philosopher said that to grow towards wisdom? You must grow away from things.

I like what Christ said:

Luke 17:32

"Remember Lot’s wife!"

I love the exclamation point BTW. And yes I am well aware that punctuation wasn't added till a few centuries ago etc...but I still love it. They said don't look back and she still did, they were wealthy and had position and status and possessions business and respect and even with angels taking them by the hand and showing her the way? She still just couldn't leave her world behind...just could not do it.

It's just all so true.

And besides, like I was said to you earlier:


"None are ruined by the justice of God but those that hate to be reformed by the grace of god" 

From Matthew Henry's commentary on Genesis 6.

More coming about that BTW :-).


Oh, and just in case people forgot?

Revelation 11:10

The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

Not even started yet and people are seemingly already tormented.







No comments: