Thursday, March 17, 2022

Just

 


really trying to hammer this home to people:



There is no place on that chart, going all the way back to 1954 (since records first starting being kept) where there has ever been a wider discrepancy between the blue line (interest rates) and the red line (inflation). Nowhere, it just doesn't exist. The only place where the red line fell without the blue line getting above it was during the financial crisis. Interest rates a lil over 2 % just about crashed the economy in 2018. 

The point is this. You can only inject liquidity into the market (print $ and bond purchases) and keep interest rates artificially low for so long. Eventually, as in right now with rampant inflation, you have to raise interest rates above the rate of inflation and the fact is we just can't afford to or we crash the housing market, then the total economy and then we default on the interest payment on the national debt and the $ looses its reserve currency status. We've kicked the can to the end of the road and like I say China and Russia both know it, you should too.

Speaking of which, when the Kremlin says things are going just as planned? Trust me they are. Taking their time disrupts markets, creates uncertainty, raises oil prices and raises inflation and benefits China and Russia, not US. I'm sorry, who is telling you this again? The guy with no internet living in a garage? You might wanna think about that for a second. "The least among you..." etc if you are familiar with that verse.

Think of it this way, the people not telling you the truth about that chart above? They the ones telling the truth about what is going on in Ukraine? Interesting position that is, but I don't buy it one second. I said day two of the invasion if the Russians are preceding slowly? It's because they want to be. It would take the combined forces of Germany, France and the UK to defeat the Russians, there's a reason they have only employed a tenth of their military resources in this conflict, using draftees and old equipment etc. They want slow going. Our enemy's are extremely cunning.

Oh and this is an accident? Another idiosyncrasy? 
It's from yesterday. Surely China and Russia couldn't be working together now could they? 
Who had a summit again on in early Feb? 






"China's new COVID lockdowns and restrictions will not only have an impact on Chinese shipping operations. According to Time magazine, Shenzhen is home to around half of all the online retail exporters in China. Wang Xin, the head of the Shenzhen Cross-Border E-Commerce Association, told the magazine that China's strict lockdown in this area is bringing significant disruption to the production and delivery of goods sold online to other countries, from major online retailers like Amazon and Walmart."

Rampant inflation will sew social unrest upheaval and the pot is about to boil and those two above are turning up the heat basically.


I told my buddy I work with and my barber buddy both, that something was not on the up and up when I went to get my real ID at the drivers license branch a few months back, it was the strangest most Orwellian feeling I had ever had in my life, and it was all smiles and posters on the wall  all hunky dory here, nothing to be alarmed of carry on etc...It was eerie. I asked as many questions as I could and the guy processing my paperwork was looking at me like what is wrong with this guy. My biggest question was, "This is only good for domestic air travel? I thought it was to replace your passport for international as well." "Nope, just domestic." My mind :-). Come live in it a while. I told people at the library, "They are going to greatly control movement in this country by restricting air travel but for the life of me I don't know why but something is just amiss here. Tuesday night I'm getting my things ready to go get my ID and it dawns on me why. Look at the chart above. The powers that be know the social unrest is forthcoming.


Who else is telling you all of this again?
Not many.
And definitely not many with a solidly biblical perspective.

"I was told to tell everyone as we get closer to the appointed time 
the prophecies and scripture interpretations 
would get more and more to the point and show more intense and laser like focus."


April 14th 2018, four years ago.


Godspeed.







No comments: