Friday, September 16, 2022

I

 

just feel like it needs to be said.

Hopefully for the last time.


If you are just gonna be some man hating ball bust cunt 24/7?

Then there is no point in us even getting started.

I will not tolerate it and we wont work, so there is no point. 


Cut off a mans balls and then complain that he isnt man enough for you.

No thx, somebody else can have that life.


Buy your husband a fat boy but cant buy him lunch/dinner?

Made purfect sense:-).

Like I said, it wasn't ever about the meal.


You know where I am.

Come see me and I'll say the exact same thing right to your face.


We good?

Good.

Like I said, I hope that is he last time I have to say that but it is 100% exactly how I feel.


I love you, I always will.

To much from to many for to long leaves a man a lil jaded honey.


Working out of it.

All good.


Proverbs 21:9 

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.


Or in a garage, or under an overpass, or in a mental institution...anywhere else basically :-)

No comments: