Friday, September 16, 2022

I

 


just don't want  a victory I wish I hadn't won honey.


Like the song says

"make it somehow all seem worthwhile"

Not about you.

Not about me.

Not about us.

Not about New Chapel.


It's about telling a multitude of people what is really going on in their world and what is getting ready to happen and maybe explain things in a way they hadn't heard before so they can make a decision about their souls eternity.

THAT?

is what this is all about.

That?

is why we cant quit or separate from each other.

Those he Foreknew...etc.


I was thinking this the other day.

I wouldn't be a very good debater against an atheist.

They would say their piece and it would be my turn for rebuttal and I would just say:

"Consciousness"

and the moderator or whoever would be like:

"Thats it?"

and I would be like yeah, their side cant even agree on what it is after 1000's of years, I can not only tell you what it is 

but who created it, 

why Humans are the only ones who have it, 

why it was given to us 

and what happens to it upon death. 

There is a book that was 1000's of years in the making from outside our time space continuum that explains it all. So why they are still busy debating and still trying to define it? I'm gonna go with the answers that have been around for quite a while now."


I love you honey.


Tired.

Draggin.

Beat up.

Worn down.

Etc.

No comments: