Thursday, September 22, 2022

Lets see...

 


Told my Buddy about a chore we need to take care of soon and he says:


"We can do it Monday probably."


Los Amigos looses a cook and I told them I could help them out for a while and they said:


"Sunday at 12."


Not to mention his wife didn't seem to be all that excited about having some help :-).

Kinda telling :-).

Lil bit.

Interesting also everything is after Saturday this weekend don't ya think?


You really gonna try and convince me Tues visiting my buddy at the detention center wasn't all pre-planed? My buddy asked how he was doing and I said:

"Better than I would be if I was in his situation"

and his lil smirk pretty much gave that all away :-).


And I would dare say the individual who gave me a ride up there that day pretty much knows what has been done for his brother and sister in law...


YUP.


I love you baby.


And why are we going to Washington and who exactly are we gonna meet with?



No comments: