Monday, September 19, 2022

Keepin up yet?

 


Read more in a day than most do in a month.

Its why I only give excerpts and comments.

By the time I've posted it on here I've read it 7 or 8 times and had my comments in my mind for a while

You really think its possible to do this working a full time or even a apart time job?

Where's the guy that's read more about more topics over the last decade?

Where's he at?

Whats his oppions?

Whats he written about things?

Come tell me when you find him, curious what he thinks.


Just so far removed from things I cant stand to be around it anymore.

I do not suffer fools gladly, not in the least.


Speaking of which?


Fewer than half of Americans can name all three branches of government, survey finds


 "About a quarter of Americans surveyed could not name a single branch."

“It’s troubling that so few know what rights we’re guaranteed by the First Amendment. We are unlikely to cherish, protect, and exercise rights if we don’t know that we have them.” 


What were the sins of your sister Sodom again?


Ezekiel 16:49

"...She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned..."


"An apathetic, uninformed populace deserves what it has coming to it." I remember somebody saying.

Yup...


I love you baby.

I miss you so much honey.

TY for the kind word today:-).





No comments: