Sunday, August 25, 2013

They laughed...

They laughed at me in the NOC when I said the next one (if there ever was to be one) would be:
1) Self-sufficent.
2) Professional.
3) Mensa level intellligent.
4) Drop dead georgous.

They laughed at me when I said I would put an outlet in the bathroom for the woman that's worthy.
They laughed at me when I said I would put a seat on the bike for the one that's worthy...

I'm used to being laughed at, people been doing it to me my whole life. I don't laugh back, I don't throw it in peoples faces when things start going my way, I just figure people will know or hear about things sooner or later anyway...so let them find out on their own. To not gloat when people are expecting you to? It just makes the gears in their head lock up, they just dont get it, it's just not the response they were expecting...exactly.

No comments: