Sunday, August 25, 2013

Things...

Things setteled down here at work. Felt a lil odd coming in on a Saturday of patch weekend after having been off on Friday, but jumped right back in to the swing of things. That co-worker that was giving me a hard time? Well that still just blows my mind. nobody ever, ever complained of my work, no team lead, no supervisor, no other support group (Hickman doesn't count lol). To be that angry, jealous, hatefull, and spitefull of someone it's just a foreign concept to me. Why not be thankfull? Why not be happy for someone? I just don't understand it. James told him "You don't know him, you don't know a thing about him." and he is right he really doesn't. James does, we sat in here for a year and a half, we both know about each others ups and downs and life experiences. This coworker doesn't know what it's like to be a single parent. He doesn't know what I have had to endure to get to this point in my life. He's not thinkig about all the sleepless nights with a sick child cause you were the only caretaker. He doesn't no jack about me or anything I've lived through in my life. He just sees a guy riding and living his life like he wants and he's jealous, plain and simple. He went to germany a few years ago to visit family. Will I ever go to Germany? Probably not. I say good for him, glad he got to go, why be jealous of someone? Only gonna bring you down in my book. He's been added to the prayer list.

I love you, I think about you all the time. It feels good not to talk to a ghost anymore lol. Serious about the house, make it ours, do whatever you want. Pink kitchen? Sure, why should I care? I want you to feel like it's yours, cause it's going to be. I mean it.

Love you...

No comments: