Sunday, December 29, 2013

Connecting...


Connecting the dots.
 
When you left I asked James if he had heard where you moved to.
"Nashville I believe somebody said."
 
Somebody sent a picture of a house back in the POF days.
This was right about the time somebody would have received their Christmas package.
"Home sweet home. We can live here. Bought and completely paid for."
Like it matters lol.
Somebody has a tendency to give themselves away.
Just like they did when walking down the stairs at Kindred to go for a walk.
Just like they did in this instance in POF after receiving their package.
I'm sure the rules girls pack of cackling hens were like,
"NO! DON'T DO THAT! MAKE HIM PROVE TO YOU HOW BAD HE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU!"
 
POF days
When speaking to the lack of quality men to date you stated,
"I guess I have too much to offer."
 
James
When telling me about talking to Joe.
"It's not good enough for you to be successful is it Joe?
You have to have others around you not be successful for you to feel good about yourself."
 
James
"I couldn't have done it."
"You're not gonna be happy unless she rides too."
Followed with a picture shared on my timeline of a woman with a bike and his comment,
"She likes to ride."
Followed by Adam saying,
"And it looks like she has her own bike."
 
Tony
"Maybe you will move somewhere where they have a big refrigerator with a crushed ice dispenser on the door already.
I'm not mentioning any names or anything."
With that sly grin on his face lol.
 
David
After telling him about Tony's comment
"Well that's a weird comment to make."
He tensed up when he said it, changed the subject real quick.
To quick.
 
 
Pictures
The pictures you sent.
The tile on the floor.
The vanity.
The top to the vanity.
All very nice.
Way to nice for an apartment or a condo in West Virginia in my book.
More in line with the picture of the house in POF.
I could be wrong but again I reiterate, "Does it really matter?"
 
Alan
The last time we were watching football he was not his usual jovial self.
Not upset, just a lil solemn.
Couldn't put my finger on it at the time.
Like he knew it won't be happening much longer.
 
Christian
Christmas dinner Christmas night with him.
"Man, if I was at home we would be frying turkeys in the garage..."
Didn't hit me then.
Looking back, he was solemn as well.
Not from working.
More like he knows that's not going to be happening anymore either.
Last time I went back to watch TV with him in the trailer and I was texting you?
He didn't ask who I was talking to.
He didn't say a thing.
He knew already.
 
Nicholas
Too many instances to mention.
 
Mom and Al
Lots of lil things along the way as well.
 
Funny how even at a young age I thought I could do a better job than a woman at managing a household :-).
 
We should be married and living this life already.
Love you dingleberry.
Just want my wife.
 
Peace.
 

No comments: