Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ran...


Ran into my ex the other day. GF not Joanna that is lol. She is well on her way back to being over 300 lbs again. You can see it coming. She was big when we were just friends then she lost all her weight when she knew she was divorcing her husband. Anyway, at first when I saw her I was like, well good, glad you're getting back to being yourself. But then I was like, stay away from that, that is your base instinct to want to gloat about how things turned out for both of you, don't do it. So then I just gave thanks for having had her in my life cause I know if I didn't go through what I went through with her I wouldn't have made the changes to become the person I am today. It's true. It's how it works.

It was funny, I told mom about running into her and she was like "Were you scared?" I just laughed, the time for butterflies about running into her has long passed.

Peace.

No comments: