Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I'm...



I'm meeting with my attorney Monday at 8 AM. I am so over this crap with Joanna. We are filing a motion for contempt on the child support and to be able to claim him on taxes for 2013. I can't figure out what they are doing except dragging things on as long as possible just to try and keep me off my center. All it does is just piss me off more. Maybe she just wanted to see if I would press charges against her I just don't know but she should know better.

Here is what I do know: Not Joanna, not my attorney, not some judge, not some civil agreement that's not worth the paper it's written on (She willfully and knowingly violated every agreement we ever had, changing it 8 times in 10 years often without good reason, just to keep shit stirred up) is going to keep me from our future together. Period. I mean what if you just decided tomorrow you wanted us there? What in the world do you think we would do? Give me the address now and tell me to get in the truck and I'll be there in 2:30 hours. Watch us. What? They gonna come get me? No they ain't. They gonna put him in foster care? After 12 years with me? No they ain't. She doesn't have what it takes to pursue those avenues and even if she did it just doesn't mean that much to her to do so and I know it.

After showing my attorney pictures of how our life is going to be, the above message is exactly what she is going to hear. I'm just going to tell her, I would like to make it legit but don't ever doubt for a minute whats about to happen here cause it is happening and I will just be gone one day.

Just a lil on edge today. Want some time to myself. Time at Dave's don't count lol. Can't ever get any. Need to clear my head. Can't ride etc. It really helps actually.

Anyway that's wats up...also frustrated in another area of my life that is your responsibility knucklehead. You know what I am talking about...

Peace.

No comments: