Saturday, December 28, 2013

Honey...


You could be a multi-millioraire or dirt poor. I wouldn't care in the least, long as you're still you. You could be like "Baby come on lets get you a new truck." I would be like "But I like MY truck, there will never be another one like it. Why would I want a new one?" It's one thing to say it, but you know I mean it. From what I can tell you have ran background checks on me, talked to my family and friends etc...whatdidya find out? That everything I said was true? Well now how about that? Character, honesty, and integrity all just put here for you knucklehead. What did that meme say a while back? Something about the easiest thing to do is to give love but the hardest thing to do is think your worthy (that word again lol) to recieve it back.
 
Well heres right back at you dingleberry.

No comments: