Tuesday, May 27, 2014

60 miles...

in the rain today on the way up lol...
couldn't get out of it, it was in front of me.
It was heading Northeast, same direction as me lol.
I would go 10-15 minutes and then I would be right back in it.
Pull over and wait a lil while...then right back in it.
Then when I turned north on 31-W?
Yeah, another one coming from the south going north, big ass drops.
Wasn't until I got to Gene Snyder and 31-W interchange did I see sunlight.
Leathers are soaked to the bone lol.
Hope they dry out some before heading home.
I started to say "Well this sucks..."
Then I caught myself.
You're riding your Harley to work, shut up, this is the third big adventure you have had in four days, most guys wouldn't get this in 3-4 months, shut up, not everybody gets to have an adventure on the way to work.
Something like that.

I've gotten good at riding in the rain.
Good tires.
Leathers.
Sit up straight, no leaning.
Drive slower.
Pay even more attention to traffic.
No "quick grabbing" brakes.
No quick movements of any kind actually.

anyway...

How hardcore are you really lil miss thang?

and I aint talking about sex sweetheart...

lol.


No comments: